Saturday 5 May 2012

Bruadar, The Millhouse


040


The burger hunt brought me to the end of Byres road.
For years I have sought to seek out for a place in Glasgow,  to satisfy my cravings for a juicy, meaty, power packed burger with loads of fries and good going slaw. 
Sad to say, I din't find it here. 

Even more sad, I think Burger king still triumphs them all  IMHO

 +ve: Frnech fries, purple cabbage slaw, great variety of burgers, NOT CROWDED which gives it a really exclusive feeling. Ample parking nearby. Wide range of booze.

-ve: Not the ultimate burger. 6oz patty was too small for my big burger appetite. Wasn't juicy.


Perhaps I will return again to give it one more chow.



Bruadar, The Millhouse
--------------------------------------------------
2 Partickbridge Street 
G11 6PL
Tel: 0141 337 1200
http://fullerthomson.com/eating-and-drinking/bruadar/



P.s : Trying really hard to blog but been busy. It will be better come August. !!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP