Thursday 5 November 2009

Seafood on Saturday




I am still alive !! at least more alive than the razor clams. A spur of the moment decision led me to these great purchases at Seewoo. 16 prawns red leg variety for 5 quid and another 10 razor clams for 5 quid. Not bad eh? I didn't realise the clams were still alive until I tried to clean them up. They totally shutup on me as I slit my knife through the meat. Afterall, I am still a newbie when it comes to dealing with these delicious mozzles. Check out the following videos












Prawns stir-fried in oyster and tomato sauce





Razor clams stir-fried in garlic





Veges Aa style


Ritey.. Thats all for now ... back to work....


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP