Thursday 18 November 2010

MOther and Daughter Tag Team Cook OUT!!




Cook out at the Tung Castle this evening, with LingT wiping up a peppery and ironically Singapore Bah Kut Teh !!!.

Credits to her for cooking up this cauldron of a meat stew.

The cooking skills have definitely improved after becoming a modern housewife lO!L!OL!



That wasn't all that we were eating that night.. .....





WE 'VE GOT LOBSTER TOOO!!!!


~ ~ ~ * * * * * LUCKY * * * * * ~ ~ ~





Auntie immediately grabbed some gong jai min when I asked her if we were having "long har min"

At least now I can say I have had lobster with instant noodles hahaa..





We couldn't wait to dive into dish but obviously I was once again holding everyone back with my food paparazzi





Yum Yum !!

P.s. Please focus on the claw and not on the girl LO!LOL!




Thank you for the dinner L & Auntie K


1 comment:

Ling said...

Like this post hehe
I'm hungry!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP