Sunday 23 October 2011

Hummingbird - London Musings Part 2

Just not too far from where Yauwatcha was, we found the legendary Hummingbird Bakery.
I wasn't too excited about them after overloading myself with Dim sum but my dear friend tells me I have to buy some for my flatmates.


155


I got myself 2 for breakfast the next day and another 6 for my flatmates. At almost 2 pounds per muffin, these were by no means cheap. Somehow the bill came up to 24 pounds -__-......


157


10/10 for packaging but I just wasn't overwhelmed by the whole luxury muffin concept.
I m probably being biased here so please try it for yourself .


I 'll take a krispy kreme anyday.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP