Sunday 2 October 2011

When you have Pandan Leaves, You make Pandan Chicken




What a find. They actually do sell pandan leaves in SeeWoo. 2 quid for a huge bunch. Considering these grow like weed in my backyard. 2 quid is actually quite expensive.
Can't helped it. these leaves took the long haul flight from Thailand to UK.


After deboning some chicken thighs and drumsticks, I simply rolled the pandan leaves over them to make little flat parcels. You could either fry, bbq or bake them. I went for the fuss free option of baking them.

Taste wise I would have prefered them pan fried or bbqed. Nevertheless, these batch turned out marvellous.

The remaining leaves were used to make Nasi Lemak. YUM YUM YUM



Check out the recipe I got off here.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP