Wednesday 11 August 2010

Chilli Lobster




Some like Chilli crab others like pepper crab..... But.... has anyone tried Chilli Lobster .. hehehe...Bet u haven't right?..... Considering the exorbitant prices that you pay for lobster in many seafood restaurants, it may seem like a waste to do it chilli crab style... ... To be honest I don't really know how they do it now adays... BBQ? Sashimi? Superior chicken stock braised?

So ... how does it taste??..... Slightly better than I had expected? I wouldn't say it was on par with chilli crab.

I actually do like black pepper sauce better than chilli sauce... wonder if that made a difference...


Nevertheless.. The entire plate was devoured by mum and I... heh...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP