Wednesday 16 November 2011

ConGratulations M & S

IMG_8044


I spent Sunday celebrating one of my closest friend's wedding at Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa. Truly, one of the most memorable events that the 5 of us have been involved in over the last 10 years.


IMG_8047


Besides that, another excuse for me to make good use of my new lens hehehe.....


IMG_8121


The food that day was fantastic, the only down side was that I didn't get to take many pictures of it as I was busy helping out with other stuff. The cold dish made a huge impression like literally. Other dishes that were worthy of note were the Japanese marinate Cod with bonito flakes and the Garlic fried rice.

IMG_7842


Huge Congratulations to the both of you . Enjoy your Honeymoon !!!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP