Sunday 29 March 2009

Roast Lamb @ the Bishops



I met this lady on my plane back to Glasgow. Between the 2 of us, we managed to calm this really anxious lady who was afraid of flying. At the end of the conversation, I found out that her husband's brother is a surgeon.
I offered her some krispy kremes and we became friends haha.
So she's invited me over for dinner to visit the family and the brother-in-law who's up for the weekend.

The lamb's really nice. I wish I had more that night.




I have never had anything like this before. Cheese tase yummy so I din't have much to complain about. Texture wise it was light and certainly paired well with the nicely browned top.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP