Saturday 13 February 2010

Paperinos West End

Dinner from some time ago, I think it was C's treat.
.
.
.




Fried Calamari. Didn't have the fresh seafoodish taste of cuttlefish back home but nevertheless tasted fresh. The batter was light and not clogging with dough. The mayo was terrific.





Mozerella Cheesesticks. Yum yum yum. Cheese never tasted so good in chunks. There was a nice tomatoish sauce ( I think it was watered down pesto) which was extremely good as a dip.





Ok here's the dissappointing part. I had prawn spaght. The pasta here always seem to be overdone? What's wrong with making it al dente.? I wonder if it was done to suit the local taste but soft pasta just ain't the right way to treat italian food. The saving grace was that they gave lots of king size prawns.

C had carbonara which tasted amazing but I am not a fan of eating cream pastas in restaurants. Just one of those little eating habits that I have. lol




Paperinos West End
------------------------------
227 Byres Road
Glasgow
G12 8UD

Tel: 0141 334 3888



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP