Monday 28 September 2009

Canned Pork!!!




The Water fairy brand of canned pork product is a favourite in my family. I thought it would be nice to bring a can of it back to Glasgow when I came back this time around for Aa to have a taste. Oddly, Aa tells me that he eats cans of Ma Ling brand can pork when he was in primary school.. Yikes

Anyway, it was a late dinner for him and realising that there wasn't any food in the house he decided to open this can of oily goodness. Its by no means a kurobota pork but the flavourful stew mixture that it was cooked in sure brought back some old memories of childhood lunch time.

I didnt manage to get a snap shot of the finished dish which was basically garlic fried with the pork oil and then stir fried with chopped pork and some po chai (mustard greens?) yup. Smelt really good but when I finally went to see it, the dish has already gone into Aa's stomach.
.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP