Thursday 10 September 2009

Dinner with K and WY at Loon Fung




Its been a week since my last post. Its not that I have not been eating nor because I have forgotten to take pictures but I've just been too busy lately... poo....... Looks like the routine's going to be like his in the coming weeks. Still... I miss blogging

Ok now for the food.. K came back to Glasgow from Dumfries over the weekend and was craving for some chinese food. I was there for 5 weeks.. and there's a severe lack of chinese food over there. Since WY was down with man flu, he order some simple yet delicious stuff.

First up is 3 cup chicken. I mentioned about this previously in another post of mine. It was piping hot when it came out and tasted really nice.





Pipa Tofu next. Bigger bits of prawn in these tofus compared to the ones at China blue. A nice gooey savoury sauce was used to boost up the nice neutral taste of the tofu.





Finally, a fresh seabass. Big fat juicy and yummy...


----------------------------------

Loon Fung
417 Sauchiehall Street,
Glasgow, G2 3LG
08717040812




P.S: I was looking at some of my past pictures and realise that actually.. I made a couple of these dishes before lol. However, having someone to cook the dishes for you while you wait to eat is a totally different experience.

P.S.S: 2000!!!! Thank you for the support!! 9/9/09


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP