Saturday 16 October 2010

Udders, Siglap




Udders from Ice cream to take away the terrible terrible heat in Singapore...
Here's my rum and raisin and green tea ice cream.. UDDer Yummy.
though a wee bit pricey varying between 3 dollars to 5 dollars for a scoope.

Had at least 15 flavours to choose from including their famous Mao shan wang (yucks lol)






WT went for their waffles and chocolate with orange. Good stuff.. Especially love the waffles. Air light crispiness on the outside and a bread like texture on the inside.


Wah ... Bliss...






I am Cow, hear me moo
I weigh twice as much as you
And I look good on the barbecue
Yogurt, ICE Cream, cheese and butter's
Made from liquid from my udders
I am Cow, I am Cow, Hear me moo (moo)






Udders
-----------------------
87 Upper East Coast Road,
Singapore 455223
Tel / Fax: 64488732

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP