Saturday 16 October 2010

Cheesecake Cafe.




Met up with the cousins for supper.. boy was he funny man. Really cracked me up the whole night through.

So let's talk cake and cheesecake cafe. My sis suggested.

I think it was not too bad but not mind blowing good.. Secret recipe still better.

Here's the verdict

Strawberry Oreo: Very soft cheese layer. Oreo abit lao hong (ermm... not crunchy)
Chocolate cheesecake: Good strength of chocolate taste. Again found the texture to be a little soft for my liking.
Blueberry Cheesecake: Good berry flavours and base. I felt very comfortable with the richness of the cake. THe better one of the lot.
Walnut cheesecake: Good texture as well.. Very firm .. Walnut flavour din't shine through for me.
Chocolate truffle: Very light. Felt very moosey.. I was hoping for it to be more rich.

Overall, not too bad. Can come once and sample. Cakes slightly pricey at $7. I prefer firm cheesecakes so yea.. if you like the softer versions, you will like this place. Ambience was nice in inside with big cushion seats. Can be a bit noisy at times. Water was free flow..*thumbs up.


p.s Really really tired.




The Cheesecake Cafe
-----------------------------
685 East Coast Road
Singapore 459054


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP