Saturday 1 August 2009

Coit Tower, Swenson's




I love ice cream. Swenson's is one way of enjoying some styled sundaes without bursting my wallet. Haagen Daaz is good but just too expensive to gorge myself. I had a coit tower after contemplating whether I should have an earthquake all by myself. However, it would have been an overkill had I chosen that.

This classic is a very basic creation of chocolate and vanilla ice cream with nuts, banana and chocolate and strawberry sauce. The combination was so familliar that someone asked whether it was a banana split.

Split or not, I finished it really fast and was craving for more.

Swenson's
Tampines Mall
4 Tampines Central 5
#03-30
Tel: 6781 5489

Opening Times:
10.30am - 10.30pm [Weekday]
8am - 10.30pm [PH & Weekend]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP