Sunday 16 August 2009

Teriyaki Chicken Drums





Yum yum. Chicken drumsticks are one of those meats that I enjoy eating. So fun to eat and so delicious as well. Aa and C went "pa tohing" so I ended up eating on my own ... haha its ok that means more for me.

Ingredients
----------------
6 Chicken drums
Kikomann Teriyaki Marinate
Sesame seed oil
Sugar
Garlic mince

Just mix all the above items together and let it marinate for an hour or overnight if you can afford the time. Basically, just pour enough teriyaki marinate to coat them through once. drizzle the oil over the chicken. Sugar gives it a nice caramalised flavour. garlic provides a nice fragrance and burnt touch. rotate them so that the marinate is evenly distributed. bake in the oven for 25 mins at 180 degrees celcius.


*I ended up eating all six myself haha. it was good... Burp!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP