Tuesday 11 August 2009

Dinner with the flatmates




Hey hey the curry didn't burn this time round because I learnt my mistake. Added more coconut milk this time round before I went off to surf. I used one of the asian gourmet spices but felt that there wasn't enough paste after frying it and decided to spoon in 3 dallops of sambal chilli. The end results was suprisingly shiokingly hot but pleasant. Will have to stock up more of that potent sambal chilli the next time I go back home.





Aa made a special XO sauce fried with tofu and egg. Quite nice leh. Must be the combination of XO sauce and fried red onions that provided a sweet savoury glaze to the onions.

Overall, a satisfying meal with white rice and good company.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP