Friday 21 August 2009

Baguette Express not Panini Express!!

Align Centre


Yah I made the mistake of not reading literally into the stall name. Took me about 10 mins to queue up for the counter because of the lunch time crowd. Then it took another 10 mins for my panini to be done.





I had a standard tuna and cheddar cheese panini. What is a panini? Ah ha.. Here's where Prof wiki comes in. Panini is plural for Panino which is ITalian for bread roll which in French is called Baguette. It goes round in one big circle and ends up being the same thing. Anyway, in the UK at least, Panini is commonly described as a toasted flat bread with cheese. Kinda liek a toastie but using a bageutee Roll.

Was the wait worth it? maybe... something warm always taste nicer than the cold sandwiches but taste wise it was rather generic. Would I go back there again? hmm. tough one.. UNless I can find a panini that cost cheaper than 2.60 pounds I might do so .


Do you like Panini?


Baguette Express
-------------------------------
263 Byres Road
Glasgow
G12 8TL
Telephone: 0141 33 44 207


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP