Monday 17 May 2010

My Economical Ice CREAM!!!




Continuing on from the Economical Series..... I am happy to inform you of my latest find which I heard from YR!!!.....

ULITMATE

ECONOMICAL

HAaGen Dazs Icecream


for only ONE POUND!!!!!!

ZUN BO!!!! O_O!!!!

YUpz...... GOod solid quality icecream smoothie for only 1 pound.... I was so excited when I heard from YR I was tempted to buy 20 tubs...

So what's the catch??....... well...... The ice cream expires on April 7th 2010 WAHAWHAHWHAWHA.......

Hence I only bought 2 tubs. Tried mango & Apricot and oh my...... its the best ever sorbet/smoothie ice-cream I've bought. Rich fruity flavours and chunks of mango and apricot...


PM Me if you wanna know where to find it LOL !!!




P.s: Can you see my HaaGen Dazs Pyramid Tub in the background hehehe...



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP