Monday 17 May 2010

Crown Cavery, Leven Valley




Today..... I shall introduce you to the Crown Cavery!!!.. Yup where you get cuts of meat and an endless flow of vegetables. All for 5.25 pounds plus a drinK!!!!. Ok the foods not awesome wow wow wow but you do get alot of fibre and a nice portion of meat for the amount you pay.





Yorkshire Puddings and Stuffings.. Puddings gd Stuffings dry..





You get to choose whether u want a portion of each cut or u can have just one meat and they will give u abit more of it. Aa said he wanted a bit of everything... I thought the clever thing to say would be I want alot of everything. lol.. In the end, I decided I should mask my kiasu kiasee kiakun attitude and go for "I would like a portion of everything."

The first meat was gammon ham. This was probably the best meat of the 3 as it had a nice fat content which helped to lubricate the dryness of the over roasted meat.





Turkey BreaST was dry. End of story





Beef was not too bad. Just wish they gave a bit more





Finally, Top up your plate with as much veg as you want. YOu can even go for a refill of vegs but not the meat.





Here's my plate overloaded with veg and potatos. I went back for a second portion of veg and couldn't do it anymore after.

Its not too bad la and you can take a nice wee trip just out of Glasgow to the drumchapel area. There's a huge Sainsbury nearby for shopping if you are keen.


Leven Valley
----------------------------
7 Allerdyce Court,
Drumchapel,
Glasgow,
G15 6SA
(0141) 944 3366
http://www.crowncarveries.co.uk/


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP