Saturday 22 May 2010

Land of Pasta and Pizza: Rome, Italy



Colloseum


So here are the pics from Rome... I was really looking forward to this trip mainly to see the various sights and to taste some yummy italian food. Mamma MIa.....At the end of the trip, I conclude that Rome is good for food but not the best place probably. The positives and negatives were divided 50-50. For one, avoid the restaurants in the tourist trapped areas. Second, the wee restaurant down the alley might just be the best restaurant in your entire trip. Third, EAT YOUR GELATO... Its freaking gooodd!!!... Four,... Definately try some homemade pasta. Five,... man I don know what they put in their food but it really taste different from what you get back in the UK..... I am glad I threw a coin into Trevi cosI am hoping I ll be back again to sample dishes from other parts of italy. Anyway... Enjoy the pics




Arc of Constantine




Via dellia Conciliazone




I love Vongole Pasta




The plate that lead to WY's Angioedema




Pantheon




Homemade pasta is gooood.






Yummmm !!!!!!




Trevi Fountain




Amazing pesto sauce and super sweet Tomato




Pancetta Ham Pizza




Temple of Saturn




Super Beef balls and kick-ass Tomato sauce




Loving my seafood.. Yum YUm Yunm








Bye Rome.......


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP