Friday 5 June 2009

Cheesecake Rosasia



This is the 3rd of three cheesecakes that I made in a span of 2 weeks. For me thats a record. This cake is named Rosasia because of its origins from last year. I made a similar cake at that time with the intention to experiment with the multilayering effect of two different mixtures. It happened that I made a chocolate rose to go along with it as well. However, I wasn't very successful then . A year on, with more experience I was able to achieve much more success as you can see. The rose making skills have also improved. (I'll do a post some other time on how to make roses).
So in celebration of the success of this cake, I have decided to name it Rosasia.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP