Wednesday 14 April 2010

Dinner @ Pyi's




I was invited to dinner at Pyi's place for dinner last night. I anticipated it was going to be a good dinner because of the very fact that she cooks alot. Must admit I am a fan of home cook dinners as there's always that special touch of effort that goes into every dish plus u never know what weird and wonderful dishes u might get lol.

Well take this dish above for example. Its got broccoli and on top of that a type of mushroom called monkey head mushroom because it literally looks like one, giant oysters that are 2 inches in length and shreded dried scallops. hahaha she was really generous!!!.





Mussels in a chinese wine sauce. yum yum yum. Unexpected dish.





Veggies and sliced pork. Reminds me of the dish my mum used to make although I din't like it as a child lol... I like it now though LOL!!





and I brought a Chocolate tarte from Waitrose...... I'll be making one of these soonn..... Shhh.......





Thanks Pyi and ur flatmates for the dinner. !!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP