Tuesday 5 May 2009

OX Tail Rendang



Aa made ox tail rendang yesterday. Quite an unusual selection of meat to go with a sauce that you would normally pair with a chunky meat. He used the asian gourmet series of sauces which tasted not bad actually. It managed to just hit the rendangness that I was hoping for but then most who know me well enough will know that I rarely go for a dish that is savoury and at the same time sweet e.g. sweet and sour pork. After so many years my taste is still the same maybe it will change for other tastes in my life too.

Anyway thanks Aa. Going to miss the bachelor meals when C comes home finally tomorrow!!.. The dishes are piling LOL!!!

OX Tail Rendang, originally uploaded by jiapui.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP