Monday 11 May 2009

Red Chill - Lunch with Kel




Hi All, I am back and really well fed this weekend. Met up with Kel whom I haven't seen in 2 years. He brought me to this sichuan place for lunch at 3 pm!!!!!!..... hahaaha. Thankfully, the food was good especially this fiery fearsome looking soup of lava hahaa. It was damm yummy and went really well with my favourite white rice. On a scale of 0 to 10, I would rate the heat at 7.5. It wasn't tongue burning hot but i reckon you will be in for a good one if u bite into one of this chilli paddis. hahha.





In addition, Kel ordered pig stomach upon hearing that I didn't mind eating anything.. Ok... I thought it was a bad choice but it din turn out that bad really.. I quite like this dish. Texture was like a rubbery meat. Did not taste of innards and the chilli sesame garlic drizzle that came along with it made me craving for more and more hahaha.

I strongly recommend this place . Do check out the website http://www.redchillirestaurant.co.uk/manchester_menu.asp


Oh HAPPY MOTHER's DAY MUM!!!!



Red Chilli Restaurant
------------------------------
70-72 Portland Street
Manchester
M1 4GU

Tel: 01612362888
http://www.redchillirestaurant.co.uk/



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP