Sunday 7 March 2010

Punggol Nasi Lemak's Chicken Wing




Met up with the TIDC gang for supper at Punggol Nasi Lemak. I thought I will be going for a round 2 after dinner but found out that the guys just wanted to eat some wings and leave for S5*s place for some mahjong action.

I was being greedy again so I had a piece of chicken wing, an otak and one of those fried ebi tempura. THe chicken wing was chickenlicious man. Tasted like the malay versions with a Long John silver type coating with all the crumbly bits and a juicy meat that peels easily of the bone. PLUS ! it was made fresh. I wish I ordered some rice and some chilli .. ahh.. regret. The otak was nice too. The ebi was forgettable.



Punggol Nasi Lemak
---------------------------
238 Tanjong Katong Road
Singapore
Tel: +65 6348 3303

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP