Saturday 6 March 2010

Treat from M and S




A quick and simple lunch on Tuesday after Paeds. I wanted a little treat. I enjoy being with children but the subject paediatrics itself ain't my forte. The grilling 40mins may seem like a breeeze for some but for me, I was basically sweating in my pants lol.

Anyhoos, I ended up getting this beacuse I saw chicken and I saw pasta. Well, wasnt really thinking much but i thought let's just try.

Turns out the chicken was well seasoned with basil and a good amount of mayonaise. The pasta itself deserves a few thumbs up considering it was al dente and not mushy.

Totally worth the money spent. Oh I got myself some chocolate milk as well.. Good stuff. !!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP