Friday 12 March 2010

Ah Seah Teochew Porridge




My dad wanted to eat this. Simple comfort food. Although it was a teochew porridge store. 3 of us ended up eating rice. I prefer rice to porridge somehow but the rice wasnt that fantastic today. the dishes however were fine. We ordered the typical ones like steamed fish, fish cake, braised pork belly, bitter gourd with egg( which I am not a fan of) and buey cai ( which i am also not a fan of).

I don't think I like teochew porridge as a child I like Macdonalds better haha but as I grow older the tastebuds seem to be more inclined towards food like these? hmm.


Ah Seah Teochew Porridge
----------------------------------
9 Yio Chu Kang Road
Ah Seah Eating House,
Kovan Centre


P.s: you can check out Ieat's post here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP