Saturday 20 March 2010

ShokuDo at Raffles City Shopping Centre




Shokudo is a concept restaurant where one takes a scanning card to many different food stores, order what ever you want , get it scanned and pay once you are finish. Think Marche. High class food court?

Anyhow... I was dazzled by the ambience and the sheer variety of food esp the grilled/bbq section. So many things that I want to eat but we needed to do a quick snappy lunch cos CL needed to get back to work.

I ordered Omu rice with fish. It passed my expectations not exceedingly but I was satisfied with what I had.





Dessert of red bean ice and machi!.


Will visit again in the future to try out the rest of the stuff.





Shokudo Japanese Food Bazaar @ Raffles City

---------------------------------
Raffles City Shopping Center
252 North Bridge Road, #B1-44E
Singapore 179103
Tel: +65 6837 3793

Operating Hours:
11.30am – 10.00pm

http://www.shokudoconcepts.com.sg/bazaar/home.html




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP