Wednesday 10 March 2010

Home Cook Tuesday




Tonight's meal was pretty simple actually but good nonetheless. First up Sliced pork with light soy sauce. Meat was a wee bit tough but my hunger overcomes anything





Ok.. some fresh steam fish again. Fish is quinessential for meals in the family. Not sure what this one is called. The skin was peeled off before consumption.





Lastly, xiao bai cai with oyster sauce fish cake and mushroom. Actually fish cake is quite a rarity in Glasgow. I am more used to the soft texture here as compared to the rubbery ones in Glasgow.


Was supposed to post this entry last night but fatigue drew me to bed. I am still officially jet lag. sianess. lol.. Hopefully it will be gone soon .

Should I get a 7D? lol


IMG_7519-45, originally uploaded by jiapui.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP